Monday, April 30, 2012

AutoXray 700 GREAT TOOL!

AutoXray 700 GREAT TOOL!
This product was recommended to me by my brother who is an experienced mechanic because we have two older cars that kept throwing codes. We have limited finances to keep running to mechanics and my brother lives 3000 miles away. My husband is so mechanically disinclined that at times I have to explain to him how to use the TV remote, yet he was able to take this product out of the box hook it to the car and read and delete codes! The software is easy to install and quite self explantory. The price of this unit was by far the most reasonable I found and has already paid for itself in gas running around to find someone to read the code that does not want to charge $6o for each read. I would recommend this product to anyone that owns a car!

No comments:

Post a Comment